Apply for a Loan Extension
You can request a loan extension for:
- Regular Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Credit Cards
- Home Equity Loans
- HELOC Loan Products
During these uncertain times, you can have confidence that we are here, ready, and able to serve our members' financial needs. Start the process below to extend your loan with Hughes Federal Credit Union.
- If we are unable to approve your request, you will be contacted directly to discuss other options.
- If approved, you will receive the Loan Extension Agreement to review and sign. This is the official confirmation that your extension was approved.
- Once the Credit Union receives the signed Loan Extension Agreement, your loan will be updated to reflect the terms of the agreement.
ATTENTION: Due to the high volume of inquiries related to COVID-19, expect delays in processing your request. You should receive the Loan Extension Agreement form within 7 days of submitting this Request form.
COVID-19 Related Requests
If you are requesting a loan extension due to hardships related to COVID-19:
- Please indicate the specific financial hardship reason(s) you are experiencing on the Request Form
- Hughes will not pull a fresh credit report
- Valuations on real estate property are not required
- You must have made at least three payments since last extension
- New loans must have had their first contract payment made
- Additional proof of financial hardship may be requested on a case-by-case basis