Don't have enough credit history to quality for our regular new or used vehicle loans?
We can help with a First-Time Vehicle Buyer Loan. As we review your loan application, we'll even show you ways to improve your credit history.
First-Time Vehicle Buyer Loan Benefits:
- Debt-to-income ratio no higher than 40 percent
- Vehicle must be inspected if purchased from a private party
- Proof of full-coverage insurance
- 15 percent cash down payment of total purchase price (minus trade-in or rebates)
- 6 months of consistent income with current employer
Members receive a $25 deposit for a First-Time Vehicle Buyer Loan, minimum loan $5,000. Offer good now through December 31, 2016!*
Rates › Apply Now › Calculators ›
*Certain restrictions apply. Based on credit approval. Applicant must meet first-time buyer program requirements. There are no prepayment penalties; however, payoffs (prior to one year from date of loan) will result in a forfeiture of the $25 which will become due at time of payoff.