Mobile banking convenience
Learn more about our mobile banking services by clicking on the videos below.
bill pay & Popmoney®
Hughes Mobile Banking & Apps
Access your accounts on your wireless device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What you can do:
- Make mobile deposits
- Pay bills through Free Bill Pay
- Send or receive funds through PopMoney®.
- Check your balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Find ATMs and branch locations
To enroll in Mobile Banking, you must enroll in Mobile through a computer before being able to access it on your phone. Login to Online Banking through a computer and click on the Mobile link at the top right and follow the instructions. You'll receive a link to the Mobile App for your smartphone or tablet. Apps are available for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ devices.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Deposit checks from your smartphone or tablet
You can deposit almost any check into your Hughes Federal Credit Union Checking account without visiting a branch. Naturally, we’d love to see you, but we understand this is way more convenient!
To Use Mobile Deposit:
- Launch the HFCU app on your device and login to your account
- Select "Deposit" and enter deposit details (NOTE: You must sign your name and include your HFCU member number on the back of the check)
- Snap the front and back of the check
- Confirm the deposit
Mobile Deposit limits and restrictions:
- Hughes will accept up to 10 mobile deposits in one business day.
- Maximum dollar limit per item, $1,500.
- Maximum dollar limit per business day, $3,000.
- Hughes will accept up to 20 mobile deposits per month. The monthly total is $20,000.
- There are no fees for using Mobile Deposit.
- Standard Product & Service fees apply.
View our complete Mobile Deposit FAQs.
*Certain restrictions apply. Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit are FREE. Messaging and data rates may apply. Contact your mobile carrier for details. Mobile Deposits can be made to Free Interest Earning and Premier Checking accounts. Primary Checking is excluded. For more details see Terms and Conditions.
Add text Banking to your smartphone today! To sign up, you must enroll in Mobile through a computer first before being able to receive it on your phone. Login to Online Banking through a computer and click on the Mobile link at the top right. Follow the prompts to enroll a mobile phone number for Text Banking. You should receive a confirmation text message from 39872.
The following commands can be texted to 39872:
- BAL - Check account balances
- HIST + Texting Nickname – Review transaction history (example: “HIST C1”)
- ATM + Street or Zip – Find the nearest ATM (e.g., “ATM 85705”)
- BRANCH + Street or Zip – Find the nearest Hughes branch (e.g., “BRANCH 85705”)
- STOP – Cancels text banking
Text messaging and data rates may apply. Contact your mobile carrier for details.
With Account Alerts, you can receive email or text alerts about your account activity. You can even set up customizable alerts to meet your needs! Login to Online Banking and on the Accounts page, click on the account tile that you wanted to be alerted about. Click the Set alerts link. Alternatively, click on the Settings link and then Security and Alerts to set up or edit alerts.
To have alerts sent by text message, you must first add your mobile phone. Click on the Mobile link at the top right to get started.
Members with Bill Pay have access to Popmoney. This secure service allows members to send and receive funds with the simplicity of sending emails or a text messages using your Hughes Federal Credit Union account. Click here for Popmoney details.
You may also be interested in…
See our Visa® credit card options Find one of our 30,000 national ATMs