Hughes Federal Credit Union is dedicated to providing a positive difference in our members’ financial lives. Our commitment to the Tucson community extends beyond our members as we sponsor and support local charities and organizations that promote the financial literacy of future generations. Join our team and see why we have been named a “Best-In-State” credit union, two years in a row!
To assist members with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments.
Must be able to work the following hours:
Tuesday: 8:45a - 5:15p
Thursday: 8:45a – 5:15p
Friday: 8:45a – 6:15p
Saturday: 8:45a – 1:15p
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; sells money orders and travelers checks to members; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Welcomes members and provides routine information concerning services and directs members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including, but not limited to, assisting with daily audits and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- To provide accurate, friendly, professional, and personal service to all members and other employees.
- To balance daily in a timely manner and error free consistent with Credit Union policy.
- To handle a proportionate number of transactions based on branch volume.
- Posting and transaction errors not to exceed credit union policy.
- Should score an average 6.0 or higher on quarterly quality service loop surveys.
- To assist the branch in achieving an internal service survey score of 4.25 or greater.
- Meet assigned sales goals and service standards.
Salary Range: $13.00/hr