- To greet all visitors in a courteous, friendly, timely, and professional manner and to provide accurate, courteous, friendly and professional service to all members and fellow employees.
- To answer the telephone in an accurate, courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- To answer the telephone in a timely manner.
- To maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Should score an average 6.0 or higher on quarterly quality service loop surveys
- To assist the branch in achieving an internal service survey score of 4.25 or greater.
- Meet assigned sales goals and service standards.
To represent the credit union in a professional manner when greeting members and the general public on the phone and in person, ensuring that members and the general public are directed to the appropriate employee or department for assistance. To support and participate in the Credit Union’s sales and service culture.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets members when they come in the credit union. Determines the member’s needs and directs them to the appropriate employee or department for assistance.
- Answers phone and directs callers to the appropriate employee or department for assistance.
- Maintains assigned records, files and reports as well as assigned administrative responsibilities.
- Supports overflow needs both within and outside the department, as time allows.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Monday - Friday: 8:45-5:15
Alternating Saturdays: 8:45-1:15